Wednesday 6 May 2009

A pretty little something that made me happy!

I haven't done any more crafty things lately as we spent the bank holiday weekend up in Leeds at Rob's cousins' wedding but I did get a rather nice craft-related pressie while we were up there so I thought I'd share that instead!

We went out for breakfast to a little farm shop on Sunday morning (the tastiest bacon ever!) and in the shop they had these pretty little tins which caught my eye; I was going to buy one to put my crafty bits in but on closer inspection it turned out they were actually packs of cookies and it seemed a bit silly to buy the biscuits for their packaging so I left it. When we got in the car to leave Angela (Rob's mum) presented me with the very tin I had been admiring; she'd seen how much I liked it and just decided to get it for me! It made me very happy :D

So here it is - my new crafty-sewing tin; I've put all of my embelishment bits and other non-traditional sewing bits in here so I have them in one place, soooo much easier when I get the urge to be creative and just look at how pretty that tin is!

I particularly like the Daffodils

See how much more organised it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment